Breast augmentation in jaipur also known as augmentation mammoplasty is the surgery to increase breast size. It involves placing breast implants under breast tissue or chest muscles or by doing fat grafting to breasts.
For some women, breast augmentation is a way to feel more confident. For others, it's part of rebuilding the breast for various conditions. Breast augmentation or breast Implant is a popular cosmetic surgery option chosen by individuals who desire larger breasts, want to restore breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy, or wish to improve breast symmetry. It can also be performed as part of breast reconstruction following mastectomy or other breast-related surgeries.
If you're considering breast augmentation or breast implant surgery in Jaipur, talk to a plastic surgeon. Make sure you understand what surgery involves, including possible risks, complications, and follow-up care.
Why Breast Augmentation Surgery Is Done?
Breast augmentation is performed for various reasons, and the decision to undergo the procedure is a personal one. Here are some common reasons why individuals choose to have breast enlargement surgery In Jaipur:
- Enhancing breast size: One of the primary reasons for breast augmentation is to increase the size of the breasts. Some individuals may feel self-conscious or dissatisfied with the size of their breasts, and breast augmentation can help them achieve a fuller and more proportionate bustline.
- Restoring breast volume: Pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss, or the natural aging process can cause a loss of breast volume. Breast implants can restore the lost volume and help rejuvenate the breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.
- Improving breast symmetry: Many individuals have naturally asymmetrical breasts, with one breast being larger or differently shaped than the other. Breast augmentation can help improve breast symmetry, creating a more balanced and harmonious appearance.
- Boosting self-confidence and body image: Breast augmentation can have a significant impact on an individual's self-esteem and body image. For some, the procedure can help them feel more confident, feminine, and comfortable in their own bodies.
- Reconstruction after breast surgery: Breast augmentation in Jaipur is also used in breast reconstruction procedures following mastectomy or other breast-related surgeries. It can help restore breast shape, volume, and symmetry after the removal of breast tissue.
It's important to note that breast augmentation is a personal decision, and the motivations for undergoing the procedure may vary from person to person. It's crucial to have open and honest discussions with a qualified plastic surgeon to understand the potential benefits, risks, and limitations of breast augmentation in relation to your individual goals and circumstances.
Treatment of Breast Augmentation in Jaipur
Breast augmentation might help you:
- Enhance your appearance if you think your breasts are small or that one is smaller than the other and this impacts how you dress or the type of bra needed to help with the asymmetry
- Adjust for a reduction in the size of your breasts after pregnancy or significant weight loss
- Correct uneven breasts after breast surgery for other conditions
- Improve your self-confidence
Discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon so that you can be realistic about what breast augmentation in Jaipur can do for you.
Procedure of Breast Augmentation in Jaipur
The procedure for breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, typically involves the following steps:
- Anesthesia: Breast augmentation surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia. This ensures that you are asleep and comfortable throughout the procedure. Your anesthesiologist will administer the anesthesia and closely monitor you during the surgery.
- Incision placement: The surgeon will make incisions in specific locations, depending on factors such as the type of implants, your anatomy, and your surgeon's recommendation. Common incision options include:
- Inframammary incision: The incision is made in the crease beneath the breast.
- Periareolar incision: The incision is made around the lower border of the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Transaxillary incision: The incision is made in the armpit, and the implants are inserted through this opening.
- Creation of the implant pocket: After the incisions are made, the surgeon will create a pocket either behind the breast tissue or beneath the chest muscle. The choice of pocket placement depends on various factors, including the type of implants, the amount of existing breast tissue, and your surgeon's recommendation.
- Placement of the breast implants: The surgeon will carefully insert the selected breast implants into the previously created pocket. The implants can be either saline or silicone, and the choice depends on factors such as personal preference, body type, and desired outcome. The surgeon will ensure proper positioning and symmetry of the implants before closing the incisions.
- Incision closure: Once the implants are in place, the surgeon will close the incisions with sutures, surgical tape, or adhesive skin closures. They may also place surgical drains temporarily to remove excess fluid and promote healing.
- Dressing and recovery: The surgeon will apply a dressing or surgical bra to provide support to the breasts. You will then be taken to a recovery area, where you will be monitored as you wake up from anesthesia. The medical staff will provide instructions for post-operative care, including pain management, activities to avoid, and follow-up appointments.
It's important to note that the exact details of the procedure may vary depending on your unique situation and the specific techniques used by your surgeon. It's essential to have a thorough consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon who will evaluate your individual needs and goals and provide personalized recommendations for your breast augmentation procedure.
Risk factors associated with Breast Augmentation surgery
Breast Augmentation in Jaipur poses various risks, including:
- Scar tissue that distorts the shape of the breast implant (capsular contracture)
- Breast pain
- Changes in nipple and breast sensation
- Implant position changes
- Implant leakage or rupture
Correcting these complications might require more surgery, to either remove or replace the implants.