Dimple Creation

Need An Appointment?

Drop Your Number here


It is a little-known fact that dimples are actually considered a defect called Zygomaticus Major. They occur naturally when there is a defect in your cheek musculature. The skin lying over this defect gets wedged into it, in the connective tissue, creating dimples in the cheeks. Dimples have long been considered beautiful. The problem is that they occur naturally. Only 20% of the human population has naturally occurring dimples. The remaining 80% are left wanting them desperately.

Benefits of Dimple Creation Surgery

Dimple creation surgery, also known as dimpleplasty, is a cosmetic procedure that involves the creation of dimples on the cheeks or chin. Here are some of the potential benefits of dimple creation surgery:

  •   Enhanced Facial Aesthetics
  •   Boosted Self-Confidence
  •   Personalized Look
  •   Permanent Results
  •   Quick Procedure
  •   Minimal Scarring

Procedure of Dimple Creation:

 SURGICAL STEPS For Dimple Creation

A dimple plasty is performed on an outpatient basis. This means you can get the procedure done at your surgeon’s office without having to go to the hospital. You may also not need to be put under general anesthesia. First, your doctor will apply a topical anesthetic, such as lidocaine, to the area of skin This helps to ensure you don’t experience any during the surgery.

  RECOVERY TIMELINE For Dimple Creation

Recovery from dimple plasty is relatively straightforward. You don’t need to stay in the hospital. In fact, you can usually go home immediately after the surgery. Soon after the procedure, you might experience mild swelling. You can apply cold packs to reduce swelling, but it will usually go away on its own within a few days.

Patient's Testimonials

Before and After

Our Video


The surgeon makes a small incision on the inside of the cheek or along the chin area. Internal sutures are then used to create dimples by attaching the underside of the skin to the underlying facial muscle.

No, the incisions for dimple creation are typically made inside the mouth, ensuring there are no visible external scars.

Initially, you may be advised to follow a soft diet for a few days to allow the incisions to heal without disruption. Your surgeon will provide specific dietary guidelines.

Dimple creation surgery is a relatively quick procedure, often taking less than an hour to complete.

Candidates for dimple creation should be in good health and have realistic expectations. It's essential to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a suitable candidate.