Chin implants are made from a variety of materials including silicone, other man-made materials (such as polythene) or tissue from your own body. The steps generally include:
• The medical practitioner makes an incision either on the underside of the chin or inside the mouth at the lower lip.
• If you are having surgery using your own tissue, this may be achieved by having the bone of your chin cut and moved forward, then secured with metal plates and screws.
• If your surgery involves a synthetic implant, the implant is put into position and the incision is closed.
The chin and jaw represent most of the area of the lower face and contribute strongly to a more masculine appearance. In men, both these structures are generally larger in size, with typical characteristics including:
* a taller, angular, and squarer chin
* a larger and wider jaw
* a thicker lower jawbone (mandible)
Every one wants to look young and beautiful. We @N V AESTHETICS AND DENTAL HUB are here to provides allRead More
Breast is unique feminine structure of the female body..we at N V AESTHETICS AND DENTAL HUB provides alRead More
We provide all types of body cosmetic surgeries like liposuction, arm lift, thigh lift and tummy tuck etc..Read More
We provide all surgical and non surgical treatments at our center including scar treatment, vitiligo trRead More
We provide state of art infrastructure for hair transplant ( FUE + FUT BOTH).
Also treatmenRead More
We provide all types of dental treatments by experienced dental surgeons like dental extraction, single sitting RCT, implants, braces..Read More
We provides all types of plastic surgery facilities like trauma surgery, burn treatment, post burn treatment, cancer reconstruction..Read More